Part of the series Crafty Ideas.
Crafty Ideas - Special Days and Celebrations is a compilation of craft blackline master activities for lower primary students. The activities are based upon special days and celebrations recognised by primary schools. They provide consolidation and extension tasks for fine motor skills using resources readily available in most classrooms. Each activity is supported by background information about the day, clear, concise instructions and suggestions for use and display of the finished product.
- introductory teachers page with general hints for making the most of each activity
- comprehensive list of resources required for all activities
- calendar of special days and celebrations
- ten sections, each covering a number of special days and celebrations
- detailed teachers notes for each activity
- outcome links for each state
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.