Part of the series ATAR Notes Analysis Guide.
The ATAR Notes How to Analyse Plays Guide covers everything you need to know for your set texts. No matter what play you’re studying, this book is designed to help you understand the genre and how best to approach your essays. Written by an outstanding English student, this book does the hard work for you: condensing the important elements of plays, all while offering plenty of useful guidance for your assessment tasks.
This Analysis Guide contains:
- An overview of the most important features of plays
- Advice for reading and annotating plays
- Detailed analyses of structural features and theatrical devices
- Exemplary sample essays with commentary designed to help you increase your marks
- Tips for constructing your own theses and interpretations of plays
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares their tips and tricks for success
Grab your copy of the How to Analyse Plays Guide today!
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.