Part of the series Active Science.
Active Science is a series of seven blackline masters written for use in primary schools. Each book presents eight units that cover the four strands of :
- Life and Living;
- Earth and Beyond;
- Natural and Processed Materials; and
- Energy and Change.
Comprehensive teachers notes accompany each student activity. Concepts, knowledge and skills share an equal emphasis in each unit, along with developing positive attitudes to science.
- each blackline master book covers the four major areas of primary-level science - plants, animals, matter and energy
- full year’s work provided
- can be used as a basis for the year’s work or to supplement and enrich an existing program
- the blackline master activities are self-explanatory, but teacher input and group discussion are encouraged
- activities include experiments, observation exercises, concept reinforcement exercises, research topics, enrichment activities and assessment exercises
- teachers notes included
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.