Part of the series Writing Time - Student Practice Books: NSW Foundation Style.
Writing Time is the handwriting series with a difference. Each full-colour book takes students on a unique handwriting adventure to understand, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time is a handwriting program available in:
What makes Writing Time so different?
- A carefully planned sequence of instruction and skill development in handwriting
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations engage students in the consolidation of fine motor control
- Includes sight words, crosswords, word families, poems and much more
- Free companion resources online
The full colour layout of Writing Time is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge.
Year 3 Book Features
- Revision of New South Wales Foundation Style alphabet to reinforce basic skills
- Teaching banners with directional arrows for each join
- Clever handwriting practice activities to help make joins easier to understand, and reinforce fluency and accuracy of joins
- Word activities to familiarise students with key language concepts including spelling patterns, grammar, suffixes, word families, rhyming and more
- Fine motor art activities that provide challenging handwriting practice
- Posture, paper position and pencil grip reminders to ensure correct writing technique
- An adventurous jungle context that makes handwriting fun.
Other Fonts in this Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.