Part of the series Terrific Australian Topics.
The eight topics covered in this Lower primary book are:
- Australian Animals: Marsupials - Video extract
- The Meaning of Anzac Day - Video extract
- Volunteers in the Community
- Farm Animals
- Minibeasts: Insects and Spiders - Video extract
- The First Australians, Then and Now - Video extract
- Australian States and Cities - Video extract
- The Circus - Video extract
The DVD on the inside back cover of this book contains video extracts to support six of the featured topics. This footage can be used as a lesson starter to introduce a new topic, or during work on the topic to provide more detailed information.
About this series:
Terrific Australian Topics meets the challenge of providing an integrated approach to the curriculum and provides a springboard for exploring everything Australian. The units, on themes popular with both teachers and students, combine practical learning with lots of fun. They’re truly terrific!
- Each of the topic units includes:
- Introductory background notes for the teacher
- An outline of the outcomes across the key learning area’s
- References for topic-specific book and Internet resources
- Answers for the work sheets (when necessary)
- Detailed teaching notes and ideas for each work sheet
- 10 photocopiable work sheets
- Photocopiable Topic word sheets for inclusion with weekly spelling lists
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below the main product image (at the top of the page) to view sample pages.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.