Part of the series All You Need to Teach - Poetry.
Practical books and wall charts to bring life to the language of poetry.
Teacher Resource Books
These practical titles contain essential information, text models, lesson banks and worksheets to engage students as they discover, explore and write poetry. They provide teachers with a comprehensive resource for teaching and using poetry in the classroom.
- teaching tips, including poetry and multiple intelligence and poetry across the curriculum
- mini-lessons can be easily integrated into a variety of programs
- photocopiable text models for different forms of poetry
- lesson banks to teach the elements of poetry
- list of recommended poetry texts
- assessment rubrics
- Structure in Fixed Form
- Structure in Free Verse
- Sound in Poetry
- Description in Poetry
- Symbolism in Poetry
- Narrative in Poetry
- Character in Poetry
- Visual Poetry
- Cyber Poetry
- Performing Poetry
View Sample Pages
Ages 5-8: Teacher Resource Book
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.