Part of the series Achievement Standards Assessment: English - Language.
The assessments in this series are written to fully support implementation of the Language Achievement Standards for Years 1 to 6 outlined in the Australian curriculum. Each book contains 36 assessment tests containing 20 questions with a four-page test for the end of each term. Every Achievement Standard covered is described in full with the relevant ACARA code shown in each section of the test. The assessments can be used in a number of ways:
- Complete an assessment test each week for the whole class by:
- distributing the test to each student
- using an interactive whiteboard to display the test at the front of the classroom and going through each question with the whole class
- installing the tests on your school network for students to complete using the interactive PDFs and saving their results
- Matching a test to a teacher’s classroom program
- Working with small groups that require support by:
- sharing the reading of the questions
- asking for oral answers
- keenly observing students’ progress
- Individual students complete a test with teacher/teacher aide assistance.
The CD-ROM in the back of the book contains:
- Interactive whiteboard (IWB) friendly pdf’s of the whole book
- Interactive pdf’s to be installed on your school network
- Student result logs
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages for each title in the series.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
|Author(s)||Samantha Hawton, Deborah Davis & Stella Tarakson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.