60 Writing Topics
This three-part blackline master series has been written to reinforce the six different writing genres - Narrative, Exposition, Procedure, Report, Explanation and Recount.
Available in three ages levels: Ages 5-7, 8-10, 11+.
A number of suggestions for use are included:
- specific writing tasks relating to themes;
- portfolio assessment activities;
- reinforcement of features of text types;
- language group activities, student self-evaluation;
- comparisons of text types.
- 6 themes, each with 10 writing blackline master activities tasks cover the 6 writing genres within each theme
- explanation of each writing genre including definition, text structure and special language features portfolio pages for each genre
- icons indicate each theme being covered
- teacher and student checklist blank proforma to allow teachers to add activities
- reward certificates
- teachers notes and outcome link
- suggestions for multiple use