Part of the series Early Childhood Art.
Early Childhood Art - Collage and Construction is a book providing inspiring, effective art projects designed specifically for children aged 4-7. The books present art experiences across a range of art forms, encompassing the spectrum of arts skills, elements, processes and techniques. Children will enjoy experimenting and discovering with the innovative use of materials, textures and techniques as they create effective visual artworks.
- easy-to-use layout with comprehensive teacher information
- activities designed specifically for early childhood students
- suggestions for introducing and discussing each art lesson
- key questions and ideas for enhancing each activity
- full-colour photographs of children engaged in creating each artwork and of completed project
- arts outcomes covering the age-appropriate range of art forms and elements
- a full list of materials and preparation required for each project
- step-by-step instructions for each activity
- questions for the children to evaluate and reflect on their art
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.