Part of the series Bullying in a Cyber World.
The blackline masters cover the following - what is bullying?, forms of bullying, cyber bullying, targets of bullying, effects of bullying, who bullies and why?, dealing with bullying, and preventing bullying. Bullying in a Cyber World can be used to supplement your school’s anti-bullying policy or in conjunction with its values program. The books are a complementary resource to the previously released series on Bullying. The new series is supported by two full-colour sets of six posters, one set for older students ages 8-13 and one for younger students ages 4-7.
- eight sections (Ages 6-8, 9-10 and 11-13), or seven sections (Ages 4-5)
- supporting teachers pages which contain:
- a focus identifying the main purpose of the student activity
- background information
- an introduction to the activity
- questions to promote discussion
- answers, as necessary
- supporting exercises to further develop the student activity
- student activity pages which include:
- a stimulus text, ‘Read about it’, to inform students about the page’s theme and to promote discussion
- a comprehension activity, ‘Write about it’, in which students demonstrate what they have learned from the stimulus text
- an extension activity, ‘More about it’, which encourages students to think more deeply about the focus and relate it to their own lives
- front pages which include:
- detailed information about the aspects of bullying covered in the book
- suggestions for promoting a ‘bully safe’ school environment
- a sample bullying incident report for teachers
- a sample bullying incident report for students
- anti-bullying pledges for the whole class, individuals and home use
- merit certificates and bookmarks to be awarded for demonstrations of positive behaviour against bullying
- sample student internet safety checklist
- sample parent internet safety checklist
- a list of useful websites and literature resources to promote understanding of and information for dealing with bullying
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.