- Mathematics Specialist Revision Series Units 1 & 2 provides a comprehensive set of revision/review questions for the year 11 Mathematics Specialist Units 1 & 2 course.
- The review questions are written at test/examination level for both the Calculator Free and Calculator Assumed Sections and presented in a write-on format in topical order.
- This book exposes students to questions and problems at test/examination level. These questions are suitable for end-of-topic reviews and pre-test and pre-examination reviews.
- It is accompanied by a set of fully worked solutions with which students can measure their solutions. These solutions are often not the only solutions but they provide a model for students to work with.
- 1. Combinatorics I
- 2. Combinatorics II
- 3. Combinatorics III
- 4. Combinatorics IV
- 5. Addition & Subtraction of Vectors (Using Trigonometry)
- 6. Components & Position Vectors I
- 7. Components & Position Vectors II
- 8. Components & Position Vectors III
- 9. Relative Displacement
- 10. Relative Velocity
- 11. Relative Vectors
- 12. Scalar Product I
- 13. Scalar Product II
- 14. Scalar Product III
- 15. Geometric Proofs using Vectors
- 16. Geometric Proofs and Circle Properties
- 17. Trigonometric Equations I (Simple Trigonometric Ratios)
- 18. Trigonometric Identities I (Pythagorean)
- 19. Trigonometric Identities II (Add/Sub Formulae)
- 20. Trigonometric Identities III (Double Angle)
- 21. Trigonometric Identities IV (Product to Sum and Sum to Product)
- 22. Trigonometric Identities V (Auxiliary Angles)
- 23. Trigonometric Equations II
- 24. Trigonometric Graphs
- 25. Matrix Algebra
- 26. Systems of Equations
- 27. Applications of Matrices
- 28. Transformation Matrices
- 29. Complex Numbers
- 30. Conjectures and Proofs
- Fully Worked Solutions
View Sample Pages
Year 11 ATAR Course Study Guide - Mathematics Specialist
The purpose of this text is to assist Year 11 students with their preparation for tests and examinations in the Specialist Mathematics course for Western Australia.
View Year 11 ATAR Course Study Guide - Mathematics Specialist
Year 11 ATAR Course Textbook - Mathematics Specialist
Year 11 ATAR Course Textbook - Mathematics Specialist is a comprehensive textbook for the year 11 Mathematics Specialist Units 1 & 2 course.
View Year 11 ATAR Course Textbook - Mathematics Specialist
|Publisher||Academic Task Force|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Dr O. T. Lee|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.