Year 11 ATAR Course Revision Series - Mathematics Methods provides a comprehensive set of revision/review questions for the year 11 Mathematics Methods Units 1 & 2 course.
- The review questions are written at test/examination level for both the Calculator Free and Calculator Assumed Sections and presented in a write-on format in topical order.
- This book exposes students to questions and problems at test/examination level. These questions are suitable for end-of-topic reviews and pre-test and pre-examination reviews.
- It is accompanied by a set of fully worked solutions with which students can measure their solutions. These solutions are often not the only solutions but they provide a model for students to work with.
- 1. Lines
- 2. Quadratics
- 3. Cubics
- 4. Rectangular Hyperbolas
- 5. Exponential Functions I
- 6. Square Root Functions
- 7. Circles and Parabolas
- 8. Functions and Relations I
- 9. Functions and Relations II
- 10. Transformations on Curves
- 11. Equations
- 12. Right Triangle Trigonometry
- 13. Non-Right Triangle Trigonometry
- 14. Arcs, Sectors and Segments
- 15. Trigonometric Equations I
- 16. Trigonometric Graphs
- 17. Trigonometric Identites
- 18. Trigonometric Equations II
- 19. Sets
- 20. Combinations
- 21. Probability I
- 22. Probability II
- 23. Indices
- 24. Arithmetic Progressions
- 25. Geometric Progressions
- 26. Exponential Functions II
- 27. Differentiation
- 28. Derivatives and Graphs
- 29. Stationary Points and Graphs
- 30. Rates of Change
- 31. Optimisation
- 32. Anti-Differentiation
- 33. Rectilinear Motion
- Fully Worked Solutions
View Sample Pages
Year 11 ATAR Course Study Guide - Mathematics Methods
The purpose of this text is to assist Year 11 students with their preparation for tests and examinations in the Mathematical Methods course for Western Australia.
View Year 11 ATAR Course Study Guide - Mathematics Methods
Year 11 ATAR Course Textbook - Mathematics Methods
Year 11 ATAR Course Textbook - Mathematics Methods is a comprehensive textbook for the year 11 Mathematics Methods Units 1 & 2 course.
View Year 11 ATAR Course Textbook - Mathematics Methods
|Publisher||Academic Task Force|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Dr O. T. Lee|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.