WOW! I Can Read Blackline Master Stage 1 - Single Sounds: Victorian Modern Cursive Handwriting
This 48-page workbook has carefully selected activities that will help children revise and consolidate their knowledge of the letters and sounds of the alphabet while developing their handwriting skills.
The workbook has been designed using fun graphics and uncluttered pages to take the beginner reader from the recognition of the single sounds, to the decoding of three or four letter phonetic words, to the successful reading of simple sentences.
Included in this delightful workbook are exercises for:
- Rhyming words
- Beginning, medial and final sounds
- Matching sounds/words to pictures
- Adding letters to form or change words
- Increasing comprehension and vocabulary
- Identifying the shapes and patterns made by different letters and words
- Victorian Modern Cursive script
Blackline Masters suitable for students aged 4-6, ideal for teachers who need to photocopy for non-commercial educational purposes.
|Publisher||Learning Can Be Fun|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.