Part of the series World History Ink Series.
The World History Ink Series™ brings history to life with illustrated historical fiction covering important eras in world history. Suitable for the new Australian curriculum, the series covers both local history as well as the diversity of cultures from across the globe.
- Engage students with this series of graphic novels utilising a visually appealing, animated style
- Improve comprehension with end-of-book activities which encourage students to apply critical thinking to personal responses and vocabulary practice
- Biographical sketches, maps, timelines, and fascinating facts reinforce and extend students’ understanding of the story and time period
- Provide context and background for important eras in world history, including 'The Prison Colony of Australia'
- The Prison Colony of Australia
- South American Independence
- Uprising of Soweto
- Pharaoh Hatshepsut
- The Final Days of Pompeii
- The Silk Road
- The Mexica: Early Aztecs
- The Black Death
- The Strait of Magellan
- The Taj Mahal
- Teacher Guide
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.