Part of the series What Will I Write.
Writing Assessment Tasks Made Easy
A series of 4 books, providing teachers with an easy-to-use resource to help them teach and assess their students' writing.
- Each writing task is fully self-contained, with students and teachers working from the same sheet - ensuring that it is the student's writing skills that are being assessed, rather than their general or specific knowledge.
- The copy and go format is very simple to use, with no explanation required, making the books ideal for beginning teachers and casuals, as well the normal busy teacher.
- Each book covers nine text types: narrative, recount, review, description, information report discussion, procedure, exposistion and explanation.
- Each text type is provided with a proforma to address individual class needs, plus three stimulus sheets for the writer.
- Space is provided on each sheet for student self evaluation and for specific comments from the teacher.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.