Part of the series Assessment Record Book.
The Victorian F-10 Assessment Record Book - Loose Leaf has been specifically designed to assist teachers in recording details of learning activities, tasks and progression points towards the achievement of the standards for each domain and their related elaborations and content descriptions as well as general capabilities and cross-curricular priorities in the Australian F-10 curriculum in Victoria.
The Victorian F-10 Assessment Record Book provides teachers with a flexible and systematic multi-class record that they can adapt to suit their own specific recording requirements to progressively monitor student performance.
- Flexibility to use for most Learning Areas
- Seven sets for recording student performance including;
- Five multi-class 32 page record sets each containing space to record:
- Learning Areas, Content Descriptors and Elaborations across two-page spreads
- Progression points and levels
- Across columns or within columns
- Numerical & letter results
- Descriptive comments
- One multi-class 32 page record set for tracking General Capabilities progression
- One multi-class 32 page record set for tracking Cross-Curricular Priorities
- Up to 120 columns that are wide enough to record:
- Learning activities & tasks for each class
- Level of achievement for each learning standard
- Optional semester attendance rolls
|Product Type||Teacher Resources, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.