Tutti insieme! is set in Milan and follows the lives of four Italian teenagers. The units are designed for maximum clarity and ease of use, working in two-page spreads that give clear objectives for students. Reinforcement and extension opportunities are provided throughout the units and in the In piu and Ripasso sections, enabling students at all levels to develop their individual potential.
* Full-colour photostories following the lives of four teenagers, shot on location in Milan
* Illustrations, cartoons and realia
* Clear learning outcomes for each double-page spread
* Key vocabulary and expressions highlighted for ease of reference
* Focus on language learning skills
* Individual, pair and group tasks, and a wide range of listening activities including dialogues and songs
* Cultural information
* Differentiation opportunities to cater for mixed-ability classes
* A systematic and coherent approach to grammar, with a grammar revision section included for reference
* Revision sections throughout the book
* Vocabulary list.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.