Part of the series Thinking Themes - Sky Watching.
Sky Watching Digital Set
This CD contains a high-quality, interactive PDF version of the 6 titles in the Thinking Themes: Sky Watching series. The CD comes with a full site licence providing you with the flexibility to use the digital books in the ways that best suit your school needs. The digital books can be used in a variety of settings and key features include:
- Fast access to information required via the inbuilt links
- Multiple ways to navigate information to suit student needs
- Pop-up glossary definitions
The digital books can be viewed and read on a computer providing a source for students to undertake research using a digital format. You can use the digital books with small groups or the whole class. The Adobe features enable you to use the files interactively with an IWB:
- Annotate, highlight and underline the text or images as you work through the content on a page
- Add sticky notes and text boxes comments or questions, ready for students to discuss or complete
- Zoom in and out quickly to focus on relevant parts of the page
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.