Part of the series Thinking Themes - Discovering Dinosaurs.
Discovering Dinosaurs is a beautifully illustrated series that introduces some of the world’s best known dinosaurs to young students. Using clear, simple language, each book explores the characteristics of an individual dinosaur species - when and where it lived, its physical features, the food it ate, etc.
- flow-chart illustrations explaining the life cycle
- distribution map of fossil locations
- pronunciation guide
- 'Dinosaur names and their meanings’ table
- Dinosaur families identified
- explanation of Dinosaur extinction
Discovering Dinosaurs Digital Books (CD Pack)
The CD contains the interactive PDF files for the following 6 titles:
This CD contains a high-quality, interactive digital versions of the 6 titles in the Discovering Dinosaurs series. This stunning series provides highly illustrated books introducing some of the world’s best known dinosaurs to young students. It comes with a full site licence providing you with the flexibility to use the digital books in the ways that best suit your school needs. The digital books can be used in a variety of settings and contains key features such as:
- Fast access to information required via the inbuilt links
- Multiple ways to navigate information to suit student needs
- Pop-up glossary definitions
- Use of Acrobat Reader functions provide numerous opportunities for interactivity.
The digital books can be viewed and read on a computer providing a source for students to undertake research using a digital format.
- You can use the digital books with small groups or the whole class. The Adobe features enable you to use the files interactively with an IWB:
- Annotate, highlight and underline the text or images as you work through the content on a page
- Add sticky notes and text boxes comments or questions, ready for students to discuss or complete
- Zoom in and out quickly to focus on relevant parts of the page
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Kimberley Jane Pryor|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.