Part of the series The Phonemic Speller.
- The ultimate spelling series to support teachers using the phonemic approach to spelling
- Hear the sound (phoneme) using the pull-out grapheme chart
- Unit lists include the Oxford Wordlist high-frequency words from the most current Australian research
- A range of activities to develop phonological, visual and morphemic knowledge
- Dictation passage show words in context
- 'Money Box' extension activities
For each unit of work, The Phonemic Speller features:
- the same approach, so students can begin working with confidence
- focus graphemes (spelling choices) correspond to the pull-out grapheme chart
- dictation passages to put the spelling choices in context
- focus phonemes (speech sounds) focus on sounds and spelling choices
- sound frames show how a number of letters can make one sound
- Oxford Wordlist words are incorporated
- piggy bank words are linked to multi-sensory activities
- the money box provides extension activities
The Phonemic Speller additional features:
- pull-out grapheme chart
- practice pages
- revision units
- self-assessment rubrics
- fold-in spelling strategy and alphabet strips
View Sample Pages
Click on the button below to view sample pages.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.