This short academic style book gives the reader an insight into the dyslexic brain. Research has been fuelled by technological and scientific advances, as well as multi-disciplinary collaborations across neurobiology, genetics, cognitive neuroscience and education. A complex research effort will be reviewed combining autopsy of the dyslexic brain, animal studies, genetic research, functional brain-imaging, structural brain-imaging, as well as theory development.
- Short academic style book gives insight into dyslexic brains
- Covers neurobiology, genetics, cognitive neuroscience and education
- Covers autopsy of the dyslexic brain
- Latest research on genetic research, functional & structural brain imaging
- Reviews theory development of teaching dyslexic brains
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Dr Duncan Milne|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.