Part of the series The Gold Rushes Series.
The Gold Rushes bring colonial history to life by presenting different perspectives on the people and places of the Australian gold rushes.
- 'Gold News' Special Information Boxes
- Journeys Written in Diary Form
- Goldfields and Journey Maps
- Profiles of Bushrangers
- Different Methods of Finding Gold
Gold Rush Journeys
- The gold rushes
- Gold rush journeys
- Travelling to the goldfields
- People on the goldfields
- Ways of travelling:
- Journey one: Sydney to Bathurst by coach
- Brisbane to Cooktown by steamer
- Robe to Bendigo on foot
- Southern Cross to Coolgardie by camel train
- Australia changed forever
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.