Part of the series Letters and Sounds – Phase 6.
Letters and Sounds is a synthetic phonics program that systematically introduces different letter sounds following a week by week progression. There are 6 phases of teaching, covering: phonemic awareness, letter sounds, phonics, blends, vowel sounds and spelling rules. This comprehensive teacher manual covers teaching at each phase and provides word lists and activities according to the progression.
- Teaching manual for Letters and Sounds.
- Follows a week by week synthetic phonics progression.
- Discusses 6 phases of teaching.
- Includes words lists and activities.
- Supports Letters and Sounds activities.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.