- Approaches language learning across the KLAs, and is consistent with Australian Curriculum plans for language and literacy
- Covers early childhood; primary and some middle years
- ‘Have a Go’ – Activities that allow students to become familiar with the language feature in question
- ‘Think about It’ – Activities that invite students to reflect on what they are learning
- ‘In the Classroom’ – Classroom-based, practical examples
- ‘Text’ boxes – Examples of teacher usage of texts
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.