Part of the series Targeting Maths NSW Curriculum Edition - Teaching Guides.
NSW Targeting Maths Year 6 Teaching Guide Australian Curriculum Edition is a comprehensive teacher resource perfect for the Year 6 Maths syllabus. This book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 6 Targeting Maths App, Rainforest Maths and Targeting Maths Lab, for multi-platform learning.
- teaching guide to support the Year 6 Targeting Maths Student Book, including answers
- aligned with Australian Curriculum outcomes and the NSW syllabus
- CD-ROM containing an interactive PDF version of the Year 6 NSW Targeting Maths Student Book
- problem-solving program to encourage students to think mathematically and improve problem solving abilities
- term investigations allow students to plan and work through extended problems
- more than 40 assessments and revision tests are the perfect preparation for NAPLAN*, and other tests
- incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- fully cross-referenced to the Year 6 Targeting Maths App to encourage independent practise
- Rainforest Maths on CD-ROM for interactive whiteboards
- engaging full-colour pages with real-life examples and full year planner
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Garda Turner, Gloria Harris;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.