Part of the series Targeting Maths NSW Curriculum Edition - Teaching Guides.
NSW Targeting Maths Year 3 Teaching Guide Australian Curriculum Edition incorporates the feedback of hundreds of NSW teachers to deliver a comprehensive teacher resource for the Year 3 Maths syllabus. This book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 3 Targeting Maths App, Rainforest Maths and Targeting Maths Lab, for multi-platform learning.
- teaching guide to support the Year 3 Targeting Maths Student Book, including answers
- aligned with Australian Curriculum outcomes and the NSW syllabus
- CD-ROM containing an interactive PDF version of the Year 3 NSW Targeting Maths Student Book
- problem-solving program to encourage students to think mathematically and improve problem solving abilities
- term investigations allow students to plan and work through extended problems
- includes more than 40 assessments incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- fully cross-referenced to the Year 3 Targeting Maths App encouraging independent practise
- Rainforest Maths on CD-ROM for interactive whiteboards
- engaging full-colour pages with real-life examples and full year planner
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Garda Turner, Gloria Harris;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.