Part of the series Targeting Maths NSW Curriculum Edition - Teaching Guides.
This fully revised, full-colour Teaching Guide supplies a range of exciting resources for teaching and learning Year 1 Maths including topic overviews, problem-solving posters, student activities, interactive activities, IWB resources and links to the comprehensive range of Targeting Maths resources. With 2 CD-ROMS of interactive activities, one with a fully interactive version of the student book and the second CD-ROM with the complete year level version of Rainforest Maths, your IT requirements for Maths are fully covered.
NEW interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching Rainforest Maths
- The suite of interactive maths activities that make up Rainforest Maths are an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts. Excellent for both front-of-class teaching and individual computers, each activity can be used to model, explore and investigate a different maths concept. This Teaching Guide cross-references each topic of work to the matching Rainforest Maths interactive activity.
NEW interactive version of the student book
- This CD-ROM is perfect for use on an interactive whiteboard or computer.
NEW fully integrated problem-solving program
- Actively builds students abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
NEW term investigations
- Students plan and work through extended problems that extend their mathematical thinking. NEW more revision mid-term and end of term revision sections ensure students maintain the skills they have learnt.
NEW in-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- The contents of each book in Kindergarten, Year 1 and Year 2 match topic by topic, making teaching composite classes much easier.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
|Author(s)||Judy Tertini, Gloria Harris;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.