Part of the series Targeting Maths Australian Curriculum Edition - Student Books.
Each level of the Targeting Maths Australian Curriculum Edition Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements.
- Australian Curriculum Alignment
- Complete coverage of all Foundation-Year 6 Year Content descriptions for mathematics.
- Fully integrated Problem-solving Program
- Actively builds students’ abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- Term Investigations
- Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
- Regular Revision
- Regular revision pages maintain skills.
- In-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 1 (Student Book Year 1 and Year 2) match topic-by-topic.
- Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 2 (Student Book Year 3 and Year 4) match topic-by-topic.
- Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 3 (Student Book Year 5 and Year 6) match topic-by-topic.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages
The Complete Mathematics Program for Your School
Easy implementation of the Australian Curriculum with full colour Teaching Guides that include
everything you need from Year Planners to Assessment Work sheets.
Australian Curriculum Alignment
Australian Curriculum Content Descriptions are aligned to each page.
The proficiency strands coverage is shown by these 4 icons in the Teaching Guides and Student Books.
The complete program also includes teacher guided learning sequences, authentic hands on differentiated learning experiences, best practice teaching and learning and links to quality maths literature for F - 2.
View Targeting Maths - Teaching Guides
Engaging Student Books for Improved Learning.
The student book that children love to use!
Student Workbooks are full of student-friendly activities with instructions that are easy to read and understand. Students enjoy using these books.
Activity books provide suggestions for rich mathematical tasks across a range of learning styles.
The books also include links to extra resources that assist, reinforce and extend.
View Targeting Maths - Student Books
Targeting Maths includes an Integrated Problem Solving Program that actively builds students’ problem solving capabilities.
Integrated Problem Solving Program embeds problem solving in every unit. Children learn new skills and then apply them to a variety of interesting problems.
Student’s workbooks include an integrated problem solving program that actively builds students abilities to think mathematically, solve problem and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
Revision pages appear at mid-term and at the end of each term to revise key concepts.
Mid-term & End of Term Revision
Mid-term and end of term revision sections reinforce skills. Mid-term revisions appear as NAPLAN-style questions with full practise tests included in Years 3 - 6.
Targeting Mental Maths
Targeting Mental Maths series improves students’ mental maths strategies and recall of basic facts.
View Targeting Mental Maths
Full Assessment Program
Topic-based assessments include sections that test skills at three levels of understanding — basic, sound and high.
More than 40 Assessments included in each Teaching Guide.
Interactive versions of all assessments on the CD-ROM.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.