Part of the series Targeting English - Teaching Guides.
Targeting English is the most comprehensive, integrated scheme for exploring primary English and developing essential English skills for Australian primary school students in Years 2–6.
Targeting English Teacher Guides
The Targeting English Teaching Guide is a suite of resources for lesson planning, teaching and assessment.
- Outcomes and State syllabus links
- 12 teaching units with extra photocopiable work sheets for every unit
- Writing and text type scaffolds
- Assessments for every unit
- Answers to assessments and grammar units
Extensive teaching notes assist teachers to maximise their students' experience of Targeting English. Each unit includes teaching notes and extension activities. Units also have:
- Extra student activity sheets that can be used to further explore a topic
- They are also excellent for gifted and talented students
- Activity cards can be used for fast-finishers, extension or just for fun
- An assessment page for every unit
The Targeting English Teaching Guide includes a CD-ROM containing media files (audio recordings, animations, video clips and still images) and Adobe Acrobat PDF files of all the work sheets.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages
Targeting English Teaching Guide - Upper Primary Book 2
Also Available Targeting English - Student Workbooks
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Gloria Harris, Kara Munn & Leone Stumbaum|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.