Part of the series Targeting English - Student Workbooks.
Targeting English is the most comprehensive, integrated scheme for exploring primary English and developing essential English skills for Australian primary school students in Years 2–6.
Targeting English Student Books
- 12 complete units that motivate students to read and explore
- Full-colour, real-life texts encourage students to read widely
- Comprehensive coverage of fiction and nonfiction text types
- Text study, comprehension strategies, structured writing practice, plus grammar and usage activities
- Prepares students for NAPLAN and other common tests
- Dictionary of text types
- Dictionary of grammar and punctuation
- 6 assessment tests
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages
Targeting English Student Book - Lower Primary
Targeting English Student Book - Middle Primary - Book 1
Targeting English Student Book - Middle Primary - Book 2
Targeting English Student Book - Upper Primary - Book 1
Targeting English Student Book - Upper Primary - Book 2
Also Available Targeting English - Teaching Guides
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Gloria Harris, Kara Munn & Leone Stumbaum|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.