Part of the series Cengage Learning Australia - Early Childhood Education.
The new edition of Supporting Education is the perfect handbook for anyone who works with qualified teachers in a role supporting the education and development of school children.
Supporting Education, 3e is written to support the Certificate III in Education Support qualification, from the streamlined CHC Community Services Training Package.
It provides Education Support Workers with an overview of child development and how children learn, as well an introduction to the key learning areas. The text also links to new online support resources and information to help with teaching and class prep time.
- The new running case studies enable educators to demonstrate the application of concepts and regulations in the work environment
- Mapping to both Certificate III and IV qualifications enables teachers to plan course delivery for both from one resource
- Examples and explanations of curriculum documents and tables (Ch13 – English, Ch14 – Writing, Ch16 – Maths, Ch 20 – Personal and Social Capability Learning) are integrated into the text. This provides teachers with contextualised references for their classes
- Additional online material: competency-based activity sheets, additional cases and Test Bank provide a wealth of material for assignment setting or in-class practice
- Scenarios now with questions, provide reflective activities for in-class discussion
Educational Publishing Awards Australia 2020 WINNER: VET Teaching and Learning – print or blended learning (print and digital)
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.