Part of the series Student Diaries.
A comprehensive homework diary featuring the Building Character & Resilience Program.
StudyTrek is a stunningly designed homework and reading diary that includes a Building Character & Resilience Program and features literacy, numeracy and time management tools. StudyTrek allows students to set goals and record reading and homework tasks, while enabling parents and teachers to communicate with ease.
With its spacious layout and practical features, StudyTrek offers students, parents and teachers the perfect planning solution for those important years before the transition to secondary school.
- Dated week-to-a-view format
- Open plan layout with ample space to record homework and assignments
- 48 Weekly Building Character & Resilience virtues and activities
- Weekly wellbeing & resilience tips and word power
- Helpful student resources, including information on Australia and the continents, the democracy, citizenship, healthy eating, wellbeing and cyber safety, maths facts, spelling and grammar - and the Indigenous Peoples.
|Product Type||Student Books, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.