Part of the series Stories from Australia's History - Set 3.
Stories from Australia's History is a fascinating series for middle-upper primary that tells the stories of some momentous times in our history. The approach promotes critical thinking and analysis with an emphasis on causes and effects, key personalities, and the long-term outcomes for Australian society. These books bring their intriguing stories alive with a highly visual presentation that will engage students. Graphic-style re-enactments are employed alongside conventional presentation to convey details that text alone cannot convey, and to show different viewpoints simultaneously
- A variety of text types eg profiles, viewpoints and debates, historical quotations, letters, newspaper articles quotations.
- Timelines, maps, annotated photographs and illustrations
- Text-boxes provide short snippets of information for clarity
- Blaxland, Wentworth and Lawson's Crossing of the Blue Mountains
- Captain Bligh and the Rum Rebellion
- Captain Cook's Voyage in the Endeavour
- Eyre's Expedition Across the Nullarbor
- Mary Mackillop's Path to Sainthood
- The Story of Federation
Eyre's Expedition Across the Nullarbor
- Stories from Australia's History
- Eyre's expedition across the Nullarbor
- The big picture
- Key people
- Unknown, trackless land (graphic pages)
- An incredible journey (graphic pages)
- What happened next?
- The effects of Eyre's expedition across the Nullarbor
- What do you think?
- Find out more
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.