Part of the series SpellWrite.
SpellWrite is a series of four workbooks for middle and upper primary that have been developed to assist students with their spelling knowledge. The series focuses on the four forms of spelling knowledge:
- Spelling is presented as an integral part of the writing process
- 25 units of three pages designed to provide a full week's work for students
- Each book in the series includes: Words to Learn, Assessment for the appropriate year, Rhymes to read, Word Bank, Test pages, Revision units, and teacher ideas and suggestions for each activity
- Each unit begins with a rhyme, tongue twister, or word game designed to introduce the relevant sound and excite the children's interest in words
- Allows teachers to explicitly and systematically teach students the four forms of spelling knowledge
- Covers a variety of text types with a focus on rhyme and poetry
Teacher Resource Book
The Teacher Resource Book contains time-saving blackline masters as well as the assessment answers from all four Student Books.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Peter Durkin, Virginia Ferguson & Geoff Sperring|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.