Specialist Mathematics QLD: Year 12 - Combo Pack - Student Book, eBook & Exam Preparation Workbook (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Specialist Mathematics QLD.
This product includes a copy of Pearson Specialist Mathematics Queensland 12 Student Book with access to eBook and 1 copy of the Exam Preparation Workbook
It is created for the new senior maths QCAA syllabus to save you time and help you teach with confidence.
- Every question and worked example is graded according to QCE levels of difficulty, simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar
- Sample exams, question banks, technology activities, and fully worked solutions
- Digital activities to engage and support conceptual understanding
- Instructions for smart use of technology
- A focus on common errors for increased awareness
- Curriculum grids and aligned teaching programs in the teacher resource.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
The Exam Preparation Workbook (Year 12 only), prepares students for external exams by taking them through actual past Victorian external exam questions.
They have been constructed to guide students through a sequence of preparatory steps and build confidence leading up to the external exams. Fully worked solutions, notes on common errors to be aware of and commentary from the Victorian examiner’s report are included for each question.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Greg Bland, Peter Jenkins, Gillian Anderson;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.