It's Christmas Eve and something big is on the way. The weather report says it's a monster and it's headed straight for Davey's home town. What will be left of Davey's family and Darwin on Christmas day?
Sparklers are chapter books with great stories and wonderful illustrations. As a series they bridge the gap between reading schemes and traditional chapter books. The eight books in this set are carefully levelled so that students can progress without encountering any sudden increase in difficulty. This set of Sparklers will help your students practise and improve their reading skills so that they will want to read more!
- Character page: introduces the main characters in the story.
- Illustrated content page: a feature that can be used with students as a pre-reading entrance into the text.
- Fascinating facts: information about interesting historical events fictionalised in the narrative.
- Reflecting on: comprehension question and nonfiction book list to learn more about the time period.
- Illustrated glossary: difficult words are defined and illustrated in a glossary.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.