Part of the series Oxford University Press - Teacher Education.
Social Research Methods brings social research to life for students, using both theory and practical examples to illustrate the relevance of research methods in their future careers. It equips students with the tools required to develop a clear understanding of the nature of research and to gain an appreciation of the wide range of methods available.
Written in accessible style and with a clear structure, Social Research Methods encourages students to develop a set of practical research skills in line with contemporary Australian social research practices.
New to this edition:
- All chapters have been updated and revised with new examples and exercises
- Popular online chapter on Ethnography is now included in the text
- New and updated ‘Voices in the field’ vignettes from prominent Australian social science researchers
- Expanded student resources and new lecturer materials
The following resources are available for students using Social Research Methods:
- Quantitative dataset from the 2011 Australian Survey of Social Attitudes
- Interview transcripts
- Online chapters
These resources can be accessed at the Online Resource Centre, with the password printed in the introductory pages of your text.
The following resources are available for lecturers who prescribe Social Research Methods for their courses:
- Instructor's Resource Manual with lecture guide
- PowerPoint slides for each chapter
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.