Through the biographies of some of our most significant people students learn the fascinating story of Australia. This 9 volume set of interactive digital books (on CD) profiles people in our history who brought about important events or changes to Australian society through their knowledge, actions or achievements. Each volume focuses on a particular period in Australia’s history and includes:
- Introductory information about the featured time period
- A timeline of main events
- Illustrated biographies of a wide range of significant people
- A glossary of unfamiliar words
- A comprehensive index.
- Volume 1: Indigenous Australia
- Volume 2: 1605-1803 Early Sea Exploration
- Volume 3: 1788-1850 Early Settlements
- Volume 4: 1851-1900 Colonial Life
- Volume 5: 1901-1919 New Nation
- Volume 6: 1920-1938 Boom Times and the Great Depression
- Volume 7: 1939-1949 World War II and Post-War Recovery
- Volume 8: 1950-1975 Building Modern Australia
- Volume 9: 1976-today Australia, a Global Nation
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.