The Catholic Secondary Planner will inspire and challenge Catholic educators to deepen their faith and knowledge of Catholic teachings, its doctrines and history.
This planner includes a durable laminated cover, three month at-a-view planner, 16 class assessment/attendance records, teacher's resource section, bonus assessment spreadsheets, tear-off assessment quick-notes, built-in twin ribbon and a polypropylene notes pocket.
- Week-to-a-view planner
- 224 A4 pages
- 6 Period colour layout
- Inbuilt Monthly Colour tabs
- 47 Weekly Catholic Formation topics
- 47 Weekly Saintly Reflections
- Catholic Resource Section
- Daily Prayers for Students
- Notes, Resources & Meetings
- Gold double-loop wire and ribbon, PVC Pocket
- Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
|Product Type||Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.