- Introduction – Activities to accompany the introduction to the DVD.
- Bush medicine – Each of the bush medicine treatments shown is covered in this section.
- Arts and crafts – The traditional methods of making four art or craft works.
- Dreamtime story and animation – Introduces the spiritual beliefs of the Yolgnu people.
- Australian Curriculum History links
- Each section encompasses a Before, During and After approach to viewing segments within the DVD.
- Before: A synopsis of what will be viewed in the specific segment is provided, along with start and finish DVD times. Focus questions are included for the teacher to direct students before viewing the segment.
- During: Activities for students to complete while viewing. The DVD may need to be paused or parts viewed again.
- After: Activities for students to complete after viewing. Again, parts may need to be viewed again.
- Answers are provided
View Sample PagesClick on the images below to view sample pages from the SANDTRAKS blackline master.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.