Part of the series Road to NAPLAN Success.
Learning Express - Road to NAPLAN* Success is a series of Literacy and Numeracy activity books that provide fun yet focused practice in key concepts tested in NAPLAN. Spanning grades K to 3, this series adopts a systematic approach to concept development that leads to mastery and confidence while the many motivating activities make learning accessible and enjoyable.
The Disney Learning Workbooks are carefully graded to present new challenges to developing learners, and filled with familiar and fun characters from the wonderful world of Disney to make the learning experience comfortable, positive and enjoyable.
Inside this book, you’ll find a developmental progression of activities specifically designed to help your child master basic grammar. It is packed with games, activities and stickers to help make learning fun and assist in strengthening your child’s understanding of punctuation and sentence structure.
Key learning areas:
- Recognising different types of nouns
- Writing present- and past-tense verbs
- Using adjectives and adverbs
- Capital letters and full-stops
* This NAPLAN activity book has been produced by Scholastic independently of the Australian Government and is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.