Part of the series RIC Essentials.
Laminated and folded to A4 for easy filing and durability. Students and teachers alike will find these attractive, easy-to-use reference materials crucial to everyday learning and teaching. Laminated for durability, the Essential study guides come in a convenient A4 size specifically designed to fit neatly into a standard ring binder or just stand alone. Or, perhaps, have a set at home and a set at school. There are six essential study guides available for mathematics in lower secondary.
Features of the six essentials for lower secondary mathematics:
- cover the five main branches of mathematics:
- chance and data
- lists essential rules and formula
- includes glossaries of mathematical terms
- colourful, clearly-labelled diagrams
- includes essential facts and tables
- helpful steps to aid problems solving
- suggestions for making mental maths easier
- helpful hints for checking your work
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.