Part of the series Letters and Sounds – Phase 1.
The rhyming bingo game. Match the object that you find in the Rhymenoceros lake to the picture that rhymes on your rhino puzzle board. Teach recognition of rhyming words, matching rhyming sounds and phonemic awareness. Contains: 4 rhino puzzle boards, 20 object cards, box with feely hole (7"x7"x7"), game guide. For 1-4 players. Ages 4-7 yrs.
- Contains 4 bingo puzzle boards, 20 game cards and a Rhymnoceros feely box
- Builds rhyming knowledge, early phonological awareness, oral language, sorting and fine motor skills
- Cards show matching image on one side and word with highlighted rhyme on the reverse
- Unique puzzle cut enables self-correction
- Each cauldron contains a handy draw to store bingo boards underneath
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.