Part of the series Reading Around Language (Grammar).
The Reading Around Language (Grammar) student books are organised around ten stimulating and interesting texts which are used to elicit students’ knowledge and understanding of language structures.
Questions assess students' knowledge of:
- Parts of a sentence (nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs)
- Sentence structure (simple, compound and complex sentences, use of conjunctions) and the relevant punctuation (commas, semi-colons, colons, hyphens, direct speech marks)
- Sentence types (statements, questions, commands, exclamations) and the relevant punctuation (full stops, question marks, exclamation marks)
- Cohesive devices (noun–pronoun references, text connectives)
- Word study (prefixes and suffixes, comparative and superlative adjectives, antonyms and synonyms).
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
|Author(s)||Sandy Heldsinger & Jan Brandreth|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.