The Publishing and Display Handbook is a resource book full of information about the classroom environment, display and student publishing. The first part provides guidelines and ideas to assist teachers in creating interesting and functional classroom environments. The second part provides a reference of ideas for publishing and display formats to present students’ work. These ideas can be adapted for use across the curriculum in a number of different contexts.
The Publishing and Display Handbook includes:
- ideas to help create a well organised and interesting classroom environment
- exciting ideas for classroom display
- over 80 trialled formats to inspire student publishing
- over 60 photocopy masters to support student learning and save teacher time
- student information sheets and checklists to encourage independent learning
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.