Part of the series PRIME Mathematics for Australian Schools.
Please Note: This book is part of the PR1ME Mathematics AUSTRALIAN Curriculum series.
About the series
Each year level is comprised of two parts Core Book A and Core Book B (each Core Book is designed to cover half of the year).
Scholastic PRIME Mathematics for Australian Schools is a synthesis of the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics and the pedagogy and instructional design used by the top-performing nations. It covers both the Content Descriptions of the Australian curriculum and the Proficiency Strands.
The Scholastic PRIME Mathematics is based on a pedagogical approach and instructional design that:
- Teaches via problem solving through the systematic development of problem-solving skills and by focusing on both the method required to solve the problem, and the problem-solving process.
- Is effective, measurable and diagnostic with a learner-centred and teacher-directed approach designed to enable assessment of understanding of concept development and learning.
- Develops metacognition in learners enabling them to monitor, direct and communicate their thinking process.
- Incorporates professional learning into the curriculum framework to develop the pedagogical content knowledge of educators to support classroom practises.
- Uses technology to deliver interactive instructional content to facilitate whole-class or group teaching, provide a comprehensive source of flexible supplementary resources and opportunity for student assessment reported against the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.