Part of the series Primary Teacher Planners.
With its 3 session week-to-a-view layout, the Physical Education Primary Weekly is designed to provide physical education teachers with numerous classroom management strategies.
This planner includes all-new wellbeing & teaching tips, as well as a durable double-laminated cover, three month at-a-view planner, 8 class assessment and anecdotal records, teacher's resource section, tear-off assessment quick-notes, built-in twin ribbon, polypropylene notes pocket and an extract summary of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, as well as 48 Getting Active Strategies, 48 Being Healthy Tips and 48 P.E. Techniques.
In addition, this planner features:
- Week-to-a-view 3 session planner
- 224 A4 pages
- Being Healthy and Getting Active teaching strategies
- Fitness testing records and PE techniques
- Daily Notes/Equipment space
- St John Ambulance First Aid Guide
- Bonus Physical Literacy Cue Cards to coach and challenge core motor skills
|Product Type||Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.