Part of the series Phonics Unlimited.
Created for intervention or consolidation of reading, spelling and writing skills. The Phonics Unlimited series is suitable for teachers, tutors and home educators. It is an all-inclusive flexible program that can be used with mixed groups or individuals of varying levels of ability and ages. It is particularly suitable for older students who struggle with basic skills. Each component can be used separately but will deliver the best results when used as a complete program. The Phonics Unlimited series comprises of Levels 1, 2 and 3 Sound Card books and accompanying Code Links books, as well as a Teacher's Manual.
- The Sound Cards are printed in colour on heavy card with suggested dialogue on the reverse. There are 12 units with four cards per unit. The books include a CD-ROM with pdfs of all of the Sound Cards for display on a computer or interactive whiteboard, if required.
- The Code Links books contain: Code Links, Spelling, Reading and Review work sheets to support each Sound Card unit and are fully photocopiable.
- The Phonics Unlimited Teacher’s Manual contains Diagnostic Assessment and instructions for all of the levels in the program.
Series Features and Benefits
- Provides a complete sequence – from ‘cat’ to ‘catastrophe’
- Complements other phonic materials
- Provides a gradual build up from simple to complex
- Incorporates punctuation and other written conventions
- Makes no assumptions regarding a student’s skill base
- Applying new skills to meaningful sentences
- Word building becomes a base for learning spelling rules
- Incorporates homophones
- Introduces a rich general vocabulary
- Promotes active comprehension and recall
- learn new sounds
- blend sounds into words
- use words in sentences
- learn appropriate punctuation
- learn word building rules
- construct written sentences and passages
- learn simple grammar rules
- be introduced to homophones
- read and recall printed passages
- build vocabulary
- answer comprehension questions
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.