Part of the series Phonics in Context.
Phonics in Context blackline masters provide opportunities to expand students’ sight and phonic vocabularies in the context of a story. The book contains a selection of stories, with each one concentrating on a particular sound group. The content of each story and accompanying artwork add a humorous element - appealing to both students and teachers!
- Each book contains a selection of blackline master stories, with each one concentrating on a particular phonic sound group
- Stories and artwork contain a humorous element, appealing to students (and teachers!)
- Consolidates and expands students’ phonic and sight vocabularies
- Activities accompanying each story include word recognition, spelling, comprehension and word study
- Book A focuses on common two- and three-letter sounds (at, ip, eck etc.) and selected digraphs (ee, ar etc.)
- Outcome linked
- Answers provided
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.