Philosophy for Kids offers young people (from age ten up) the opportunity to become acquainted with the wonders of philosophy. Forty questions - arranged under Values, Knowledge, Reality and Critical Thinking - invite kids to think about questions that philosophers have been discussing since the time of the ancient Greeks. Each question includes a fun activity that allows kids to increase their understanding of philosophical concepts and issues and enjoy themselves at the same time.
This exciting book is:
- designed for kids to use on their own or with teachers in a classroom
- written by a university teacher of philosophy who has been teaching philosophy to kids for decades
- full of teaching tips on every question
- accompanied by suggestions for further reading
- concluded with a comprehensive and helpful glossary of philosophical terms
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.